Deployment planning and technical field service support is key to the operation and success of a remote sensing data campaign.
Remote sensing is a highly flexible data acquisition tool for the wind analyst, but the systems are sensitive, and require both adequate power and communications to ensure optimal performance and a maximum return in useable data.
Oldbaum have over 120,000 operating hours experience in system deployment, operation and data analysis for Remote Sensing. This experience acquired Onshore and Offshore using LiDAR and SoDAR, gives Oldbaum a unique and world leading experience in the successful deployment of Remote Sensing instruments.
Our services include:
- Site Survey and deployment planning
- Site terrain analysis using CFD to assess best deployment location
- Assessment of appropriate technology for data campaign
- Installation and system commissioning
- Field service support including set maintenance schedule
- Data management and on-going analysis support
- Whole campaign management and technical support
Oldbaum have experience in most power pack combinations and have successfully supported 100% Renewable Energy PV-Wind hybrid solutions, Fuel Cell hybrids, Diesel Hybrids and 100% diesel power packs.
Oldbaum are able to offer a technical support service throughout Europe, and have expertise in the installation, management and technical support of systems in countries within and outwith the UK.